Saturday 11 September 2010

College etc.... I might even mention a turtle, who knows? :}

For the pat few days I have been going to this strange place called 'College' and so shall blog about it.

Firstly, and by far most importantly, there is a sweet shop REALLY close to the college. Not just a shop like Sainsburys that just sell sweets, this one ONLY sells sweets. I bought sour apple thingys.

I have had many frees in which I wandered around, listened to music, read or if I didn't need to be there, gone home. The majority of work we did this week was just introducing us into college life.

Oh yeh, we do these lesson things too:

Psychology - I currently know nobody in my psychology class :O I have talked to a few people and they seem nice so I shall have to make friends. The teacher too seems nice and I can tell as soon as we get into the real work I should enjoy the lessons more.

Biology - I only know one person in my class who I didn't really talked to much before. We talk now though considering I am the only person they know too XD The teacher is basically Mr. Walker with a twist so biology shouldn't be too different to how it was at school.

Chemistry - I know a few people in my class, however sit near none of them. I do talk to one of them during breaks however so it's not too bad. I sit next to someone I don't know but we talked a bit last lesson so we should be OK for a while, although I feel I seem weird :D The teacher is a nice and funny and awesome so I shall learn a lot this year (I hope).

Maths - I know lots of people :D Tilda for one, as well as (coincidentally) my mum's best friend's daughter who I have met several times XD There's also several people from my old school class and a girl who we recently met who is also Christian so there are plenty of people to talk to :D The teacher is pretty good and I have learned some new 'tricks' despite doing no real work. Tilda also pointed out how he has Mr. Patrick's eyes and proceeded to make up a story of how he was hi brother but in a gay civil relationship so had a different name. Such an imagination.

I also took FOUR enrichment activities which are:
  • Chinese Language (along with many friends)
  • Christian Union (me, Tilda, Martin, James and Zoe XD) Although a few more may join when we persuade them to.
  • Work Experience (I have an interview some time)
  • First Aid
How was everyone's first day back at school/college?

P.S. Turtle

2 comments:

  1. I'm gladd that i have finally heard something about collegee of someoneee !!! its been six weeks in and i feel like i dont have a cluee whatss goingg onn ;o gladd to hear you are enjoyingg itt :D i shall look forward to visiting that sweet shopp!!! woooppp !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good XD the sweet shop is awesome, lots of retro sweets XD sorry for late reply ^^' just remembered I need to blog

    ReplyDelete